Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Repair tips for a new guy!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member darkstar2's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 13th, 2000
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Question

    I just discovered a Super 8 cam by Sankyo at my mothers house. It seems ok, but the battery compartment is a bit rusted out. How can I get it repaired? Also I have a projector which needs repair. Any suggestions? Should I get a mic for it or is there no more sound film available? I'm new at this so any help would be great!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member JoeAverage's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 11th, 2000
    Posts
    9
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, darkstar2. Ive seen mention of several places that do sound striping and heard mention of someplace maby in poland that sells diy soundstiping stuff. Just look around when yer ready.
    As for getting this stuff fixed... Man youre guna have to do it your self. Seriously, who can afford it?
    Check out ebay if you want more toys. And learn to fix this stuff. There wont be any more.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •